User's of Dine2Find
You may use our Service only if you agree with our Terms and all applicable laws. When you create your Dine2Find membership, you must provide us with accurate information. Any use or access by anyone under the age of 18, unless they have parental permission, may not use this service.If you apply for membership on behalf of a company, then this includes you and that company, and you represent that company and you are authorized to grant all permissions and licenses provided in these terms, and that you agree to these Terms on the company's behalf. Some of our Services may be downloaded to your computer, phone, tablet, or other device. You agree that we may automatically upgrade those Services, and these Terms will apply to any upgrades.
Our Service to you is Subject to these Terms, to grant you use of our service's
Using Dine2Find Commercially
If you want to use our Service for commercial purposes you must create a business membership and agree to our Business Terms of Service.
Dine2Find allows you to upload content, such as videos, photos, comments, links, and other materials. Anything that you upload or post is referred to as User Content, and that you are solely responsible for, the User Content you upload to Dine2Find.
Use of your Content by other members
You allow Dine2Find and its users to use, store, display, reproduce, modify, and distribute your User Content on Dine2Find solely for the purposes of operating, developing, providing, and using the Dine2Find Service. We reserve the right to remove or modify User Content for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates our terms.
Length of time your content is kept
Following termination of your membership, from Dine2Find, we may retain your User Content for a reasonable period of time for backup, or should you reinstate your membership.
If you choose to submit comments, ideas or feedback, you agree that we are free to use them without any restriction or compensation to you.
Content not Allowed
You are not permitted to post anything that:
• Is sexually explicit or pornographic, exploits or presents minors in a sexual way, or promotes adult sexual services.
• Anything that creates a risk of physical injury or property damage, credibly threatens people or public safety, or organizes, encourages or celebrates harm.
• Promotes self-harm, eating disorders or hard drug abuse.
• Attacks, bullies or harasses nonpublic people.
• Includes hate speech.
• Is gratuitously violent or gory.
• Infringes anyone's intellectual property, privacy or other rights.
• Is fraudulent or deceptive.
• Is someone else's personal information or requests a minor's personal information.
• Contains any information or content that’s illegal.
You Must Not
• Use Dine2Find's name, logo, trademark or branding without our consent.
• Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of Dine2Find.
• Break our security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems or networks
• Use meta tags, hidden text or metadata with our trademark, logo, URL or product name without our written consent, or Post large amounts of unwanted or repetitive content.
• Use Dine2Find user information to forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use Dine2Find to send altered source-identifying
• Collect or store personally identifiable information from Dine2Find or its users without their permission?
• Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
• Do anything that violates applicable law or regulations
• Share your password, let anyone access your membership account or do anything that might put your membership account at risk
• Sell your username or otherwise transfer it for compensation
• Create or show ads that look like or could be confused with Dine2Find content.
If you run a promotion on Dine2Find, please do not suggest that Dine2Find sponsors or endorses you or the promotion.
We may remove any content for any reason, if we think it goes against any of these rules or terms of our service
Dine2Find allows you to print out Coupons/Vouchers for Discount offered by Dining/Eating Establishments who are Professional Members in the Dining Out Guide Section of Dine2Find. You can save up to 50% on the normal prices on offers or promotions that our members would normally charge. Whether you are at home or on the road, you may print these coupons with just a click of your mouse. Members can print an unlimited amount of discount coupons that are offered by Dine2Find members, however, please be aware of the Terms and Conditions that may apply for each Coupon/Voucher promotional offer.
Dine2Find accept no Liability that may arise with regards to any offers, promotions, or Discounts that our Members have on offer within the Dining Out Guide, and all of the offers for various types of discount are ruled and governed by the Terms and Conditions of each offer displayed by our members. The Members accept full responsibility with regards to any disputes that may arise from any promotion they have on offer on Dine2Find.
We care about the security of our users. While we work to protect the security of your content and membership, Dine2Find cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security in place. Please notify us immediately of any misuse of your account.
Third-Party Links, Sites, and Services
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by Dine2Find. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access any third party website, service, or content through Dine2Find, you do so at your own risk and you agree that Dine2Find will have no liability arising from your use of or access to any third-party website, service, or content.
Dine2Find may terminate or suspend your membership at any time, with or without cause or notice to you.
If you use our Service for commercial purposes and you are in violation of our terms, then you agree to indemnify Dine2Find and its directors, employees and agents, from any claims, proceedings, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, that may arise.
Dine2Find takes no responsibility or accepts no liability for any User Content that you or any other user or third party uploads or posts using our Service. You understand that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, or inappropriate for children.
Any dispute you may have with Dine2Find, you agree to contact us and attempt to resolve the dispute with us. If Dine2Find has not been able to resolve the dispute, we then agree to resolve any claim, or dispute, through a Legal and Civil Entity.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without respect to its conflict of it's laws and principles. We each agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of a county court located in the United Kingdom.
Our commitment to you
Subject to our Terms we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Service.
Commercial use of Dine2Find
With regards to commercial purposes, you must create a business membership and agree to our terms of business service.